Registration & Fees
- Registration fee includes the attendance to LDIC conference, morning and afternoon coffee breaks, lunch, get-together session and the conference dinner.
- The one-day ticket does not include the conference dinner.
- Presenting authors are required to make a registration for the complete 3 days conference under the categories „academia“ or „industry“ (neither „student“ nor „one-day ticket“ is possible).
- Only contributions submitted by participants, who are registered as „academia“ or „industry“, will be included in the conference proceedings.
- In order to be able to register as a student, you need to submit your Student ID from your university or institution.
- Extra ticket for the conference dinner costs 50 € per person.
- The registration system is now available.
||Early Registration Fee (until December 1, 2019)
||Standard Registration Fee